Scanning In The Library
NYSID Library has a new scanner that is very easy to use!
Simply touch the screen to begin and follow the prompts.
You can retrieve your scan in 3 different ways:
1. Email scan
2. Scan to flash drive/USB port
3. Scan to Google Docs
If you have any questions, library staff will be happy to help you!
Follow this link for information and help with the latest version of Microsoft Powerpoint
Follow this link for basic tutorials in Photoshop CS5, as well as other Adobe Creative programs
Printing In The Library
• The library is equipped with many options for printing documents and files in both color and black and white. Choose the file to print and a suitable printer location.
• Consult the set of instructions posted on the wall above the computer terminals in the library. It contains a handy guide for basic printing jobs.
• Find the drop-down menu and select the optimal printer location:
• Always be certain of the location and the document in an effort to conserve paper and ink resources.
• Click OK